HTA Belt Filter Press Combined Rotary Drum Thickener, Economical Type
Widely used in a variety of industries, the belt filter press carries out a combined thickening and dewatering process and is an integrated device for sludge and waste water treatment.
HAIBAR's belt filter press is 100% in-house designed and manufactured, featuring a compact structure in order to treat different types and capacities of sludge and wastewater。 Our products are well-known throughout the industry for their excellent performance, as well as their efficiency, low energy consumption, low polymer consumption, cost saving performance and long service life。
An HTA Series belt filter press is an economical belt press known for the rotary drum thickening technology.
- Integrated rotary drum thickening and dewatering treatment processes
- Wide range of economical applications
- The best performance is found when the inlet consistency is 1.5-2.5%.
- Installation is easy due to the compact structure and small size.
- Automatic, continuous, stable and safe operation
- Environmentally friendly operation is due to the low energy consumption and low noise levels.
- Easy maintenance assists in the long service life.
- The patented flocculation system reduces polymer consumption.
- The spring tension device is durable and features a long service life with no need for maintenance.
- 5 to 7 segmented press rollers support different treatment capacities with the matched best treatment effect.
|Belt Width (mm)||500||750||1000||1250||1500||1500|
|Treating Capacity (m3/hr)||1.9~3.9||2.9~5.5||3.8~7.6||5.2~10.5||6.6~12.6||9.0~17.0|
|Dried Sludge (kg/hr)||30~50||45~75||63~105||83~143||105~173||143~233|
|Water Content Rate (%)||66~84|
|Max. Pneumatic Pressure (bar)||3|
|Min. Rinse Water Pressure (bar)||4|
|Power Consumption (kW)||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.15||1.5||1.5|
|Dimensions (Reference) (mm)||Length||2200||2200||2200||2200||2560||2900|
|Reference Weight (kg)||760||890||1160||1450||1960||2150|
1. Our company reserves the right to change the design of the above-mentioned specifications.
2. The treating capacity, dried sludge, and water content rate are determined by the varieties of sludge.